We are finally approaching spring all across this country. For some it has no doubt been a rough winter of cold, snow, wind and generally miserable weather! I don't know about you, but spring always offers me the opportunity to clean up and clear away all the clutter I've held on to over the winter. Do you feel this way? Do you ever experience a sort of paralysis when you begin to de-clutter? You aren't alone.
There are very good reasons to de-clutter our lives. Psychology Today shared some dangers of a cluttered environment when they capsulized some feelings we have when we are surrounded by such a place. As I read through their findings I realized how closely I identify with these emotions. They contend that a cluttered environment:
- Overstimulates our system (visual, olfactory, tactile), causing our senses to work overtime on stimuli that aren't necessary or important.-
- Draws our attention away from what our focus should be on.-
- Makes it more difficult to relax, both physically and mentally.-
- Constantly reminds our brains that we still have a huge to-do list.-
- Causes anxiety because the idea of sorting piles is overwhelming-
- Creates feelings of guilt and embarrassment, particularly when someone drops by unexpectedly.-
- Frustrates us by making it hard to find anything we need- keys, bills, checkbook, etc.
THERE IS A SOLUTION
Clever Container is the only Direct Sales company whose one focus is on clearing clutter and organizational solutions. The company grew out of a vision shared by two sisters who were organizational professionals. They came to understand the challenges their clients faced when they were attempting to organize their homes.Clever Container products are useful, durable and attractive, offering consumers multiple uses for each item.
TRAINED ORGANIZATIONAL PROFESSIONALS
Clever Container Consultants are trained organizational professionals. There is on-going training in every aspect of providing solutions to the challenges each of us face as we desire a more ordered world. The life-line for consultants is the workshop model. A host may choose two or three areas of the home on which the consultant will focus during a workshop. Consultants also provide an option for a one on one consultation with those who prefer a personal touch, rather than a group environment, in which to plan their de-cluttering projects. While Consultants are not the organizers, they gladly provide assistance in creating a plan and solutions for problem areas.
Clever Container is the perfect career for individuals who wish to work part-time from their home as they raise a family, the empty-nester who desires a way to share their expertise with others, the disorganized who want to learn how to regain lost time, the professional who wishes to create a team of consultants and mentor a team of consultants. No matter your goals, Clever Container can help you reach them!