Why Young Living?
There is SO much to LOVE about Young Living! Young Living has been pioneering essential oils for over 25 years, and their mission is to bring pure essential oils into every home in the world! They are the oldest and largest essential oil company! These oils changed my life physically and financially, and they can change yours too! I've seen these oils work in the lives of many of my friends and family and valued customers I have had the privilege of working with for years.
Young Living is committed to quality, service, and value. It's why people love these oils and why they work better than all other oils! Young Living has a Seed to Seal guarantee and work to provide the purest, most authentic products for every family and lifestyle, all infused with the life changing benefits of their essential oils. Seed to Seal is a promise of integrity. You don't have to worry that the oils are diluted, adulterated, or contain any synthetics.
Young Living doesn’t outsource their oils! They own their own farms so they can have complete control over the plants and provide that Seed to Seal guarantee. Each plant is hand-weeded; there are no pesticides used, no chemicals, and no weed killers. The plants are also harvested at their peak to provide the best results when used!
Young Living puts their oils through stringent testing in their state-of-the-art lab and then in two independent and accredited labs to help insure they meet rigorous quality standards. The oils go from the farm directly to your home.
Quality matters! Did you know that manufacturers are only required by the FDA to have 5% of pure oil in a bottle to call it pure? The other 95% can be petrochemicals or synthetics which dilute the oil to increase volume and profits. With Young Living Seed to Seal guarantee you can trust that every bottle contains 100% pure therapeutic grade oil with no harmful chemicals or fillers.
Young Living offers over 600 products which offer limitless ways to gain greater physical wellness in every facet of life. These products support emotional, spiritual, and physical wellness!
In addition to the pure therapeutic grade essential oils, Young Living offers a wide variety of other amazing plant-based products to choose from including:
Young Living also makes it easy to get started on a chemical free lifestyle with their premium starter kits. It’s the only thing Young Living offers that is 50% off! You get a high quality diffuser, 11 bottles of therapeutic grade essential oil, samples of Ningxia Red and Thieves concentrated cleaner, and more! You also get a lifetime wholesale membership which means you get 24% off your oils and all products for life and the opportunity to buy products up to 49% off retail with the optional essential rewards program! Kits are valued at over $340, but sell at a very affordable price of $160 plus tax and shipping! Purchase through my website and mention this ad and get $25.00 cash back and an educational welcome package! There is no obligation to ever buy, sell, or promote the products when you become a member (distributor), and there are no annual fees! I highly encourage the monthly essential rewards program which allows you to maintain a chemical free lifestyle and do transfer buying. Instead of buying from the store, buy it from yourself! I love earning free products by purchasing monthly and getting an additional 10-25% off the already 24% off wholesale price! When you join essential rewards at sign up, enjoy a free bottle of oil just for joining! Here is a link that shows you what comes in the kit. I highly recommend the desert mist starter kit. https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/premium-starter-kit-wdesert-mist-diffuser
You can also visit my website to view a catalog and sign up for a free newsletter and online essential oils class! I want you to learn everything you can! http://yldist.com/sharonstephensrn
Why join my Young Living team?
Please use the following form to send an email to Sharon Stephens - Registered Nurse.